Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Monday, July 30, 2007

P.F. Chang's

The Mrs., and I had lunch at the new Chinese bistro today. Nice building and decent atmosphere, crappy menu selection though the hot teas were pleasant.

We both ended up ordering "Crispy Honey Chicken" ... by chance mind you ... the only item that did not have onions in or on it - I am in a hate/hate relationship with onions ... they hate me and I hate them so I always read the bill of fare and discount any items listing onions out of hand - several items had onions listed most did not, which can be deadly to those with allergies to onions.

It is the mark of a horrible cook to use onions of any kind in any dish at any time - strictly low-brow and peasant - even if one does not have allergies to them

The hot tea selection while extremely limited was pleasant enough and I had the "White Tangerine" with my meal and it complimented the entree nicely.

No comments: