Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Thursday, August 2, 2007

57 Corvette

Just bought a Canary Yellow with White inlays 1957 Corvette to go along with my Cherry Red and Pearl Green with White inlays and Silver with Red inlays 1957 Corvettes! Only cost me $19 for it to boot!

Too bad it's only 1/26th scale die cast model like the rest of them dagburnit!

I collect cars ... yes the real ones too ... and I love finding a good bargain on either the real McCoy or a die cast scale model - trouble is I have had to build places to put them on a regular basis ... a shelf or cabinet is one thing but a garage is another undertaking all together ... right now it's a shelf or a cabinet, tomorrow ...

No comments: