Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Sunday, August 5, 2007

Wild Women Redeaux

The Mrs., came back early yesterday and was the spoiler for Mac Duff's plans for a wild hedonistic weekend. He was out of his mind with joy though ... his favorite left breast was back and he spent the entire afternoon and evening laying on it. Daddy's crook of the arm just wasn't cutting it for him any more.

So it ended up just me and the Labs heading to the river to 'hoot and hollar' at all the women there like idiots ... with momma and Mac Duff in tow. We found a spot under the trees and settled in whereupon I promptly fell asleep and the dogs went in the river and played with several young ladies there or at least the Mrs., said they did, I was snoring.

It was bloody hot and humid in the sun but under the trees when the breeze picked up it was cool enough. A couple of our neighbors had come down as well as I slept and I woke to see Seamus, Angus and their dogs (Labs too), Lady and Raven staring at me wanting me up and playing with them. Have you ever been 'attacked' by four soaking wet Labs wanting to play ... it is an experience, I tell you. So off the the water we went, Mac Duff trailing behind us during one of the brief moments he wasn't glued to his momma's left breast.

All in all it was a fun afternoon.

No comments: