Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Detached Ear

Went to get the thread pulled out of my ear from my surgery last week in which my left ear was literally detached and sewn back on.
Like I said I never do anything half ass - have a csyt ... detach an ear.
Well the first two threads came out with ease then the third one said whoa there buddy and the ear seperated from the head a bit so no more thread removal ... at least until next Tuesday.
Doc says it will be fine but wanted to wait to remove the rest of the thread holding my ear on my head.
Most likely won't even be a scar (I heal extremely well - which knowing me is an extremely good thing, too).
What is funniest is that I detach and ear and begin to hear better!

No comments: