Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Mission Accomplished

If you have made one person smile in your life then you have lived a life worth living.

This is a message left for me (cited in part) telling me that I have accomplished my mission in life for I have brought a smile to at least one person's face:

... just wanted to let you know that I also joined both of your communities. You're a very interesting, creative person. After leaving you a thank you message, I looked at your communities. In a manner of minutes, you brought "Sunshine Into my Foggy Day".

Enjoyed watching Mr. Carlin's video. I've been going through some horrific, storms of life; thank you for brightening my day. . You had one more joke that made me smile about "7 ... Women ... Shopping". Did you ever think of being a comedian? Maybe where you live they have comedy clubs? I believe that "knowledge is power".
Besides being a comedian, I read somewhere in your tags or blogs, that you love poetry and quotations. Now I owe you a second thank you; I've been moving around so much since college day; fav quotation book got lost along the way. After I joined your community, "lo & behold", the book that I've been missing was found. You use great quotes, but you also provide your community with info on where to go and find more info. "Seek and ye shall find." Never had chance to finish college, but they say it's never to late.


Not only Walt Disney has the power to create magic & fantasy come to life, but also each person holds the key(s) to reach their dreams. So many people wish they did this or that, why wish? It took me a long time to figure it all out. It's too late for me, but if I can help man, woman or child reach their goals or dreams, then I do.

Take care, may you and your family & friends have a great summer vacation!!!! When all is lost, but not forgotten; when life seems to fall apart; remember that after every hurricane comes sunshine. No matter what life brings us; we have to be strong; take the good, bad, ugly and sad. I think that my writer's block has disappeared.

Before you change you mind about my membership to your community, it would be an honor to be a part of either one. Are there any prerequisites for being a member? I'm new to the world of blogs. Have a "GRRRRReat" day!

In response to the last two questions: Why would I change my mind about membership in my communities ... only Haters are looked at askew? Alas, there is a prerequisite for membership ... being a human (sorry, but other species will be considered on a case by case basis only).

*****
Thank you for allowing me to fulfill my mission.
I am glad.
I am also, glad I am checking my in-box more regularly as well.

No comments: