Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Friday, June 27, 2008

My Library

Some views around my Library ...
Okay, so those are not views around MY library but after going through my library and cataloging everything last April it sure seemed like the photo collage above was appropriate.

Now moving the entire collection into the 5,000 square foot building that is being converted to house my library when it is completed next month may make me think the above photo collage is an underrepresentation.

A lot of people are unaware of just how heavy books can be and books are not the only thing contained in a library ... being an Archaeologist and Historian I have quite an extensive collection, not to mention the art pieces.

It will be a joy to move it all - or that's what I keep telling myself and those who are helping with the move.

No comments: