Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Friday, July 11, 2008

Oh, for the love of Sunshine!

Sunshine!

After the week of torrential downpours and thunderstorms

- one was so intense it literally blackened day into night better than any eclipse I've witnessed ... at 4:45PM I was looking out the window into a blackness I have only seen underground in caves when the torch has gone out -

it is nice to see the sun shining.

Now, I think we might have come close enough to erasing the drought we have experienced over the last two years that we can say the drought is over. I have not checked the official totals but if we aren't within spitting distance I'll be a monkey's uncle!

The birds are singing!

No comments: