Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Monday, August 18, 2008

Ten Things

We've all seen those 'ten things about you' on Myspace. I have been tagged twice for them recently so here they are:

The Original Ten.

1. I like walking in the rain ... naked and in the jungle is even better while doing so.

2. I want to travel to all the places around the world I have lived in again ... at least the places I didn't leave too many bodies in

3. I used to wear glasses before the retna surgeries - thick ones too.


4. I have never drank or smoked or taken drugs and I still can party'em under the table just ask the Paris Police or the Rome Police or the Rio Police or ...


5. I am a voracious reader and have several thousand tomes on every subject imaginable (and yes, those, too), in my library.


6. I have memorized the lyrics to practically every song I have ever heard, but can't recite them without the music playing except for a couple of Beatles tunes.


7. I want to get back on stage this year - dramatic or comedic. I can do both. Maybe I just might take MaryBeth up on one if her offers - I mean three women at one time sounds nice doesn't it.


8. I have some wild and crazy friends. Some might say some are warped.


9. I like to find the little roadside hole-in-the-wall places be they cafes, junk shops or something else and try them out. Found some of my best friends that way.


10. I have been nose to nose with a skunk at 4AM on a mountainside and was so charming I came away unsprayed.

The Next Ten

1. I can cook and do so very well.

2. I can be quite comical, though the authorities in Frankfort didn't it think of it that way at the time.

3. I played soccer internationally as a teenager and this was before most Americans knew what soccer was. I played in France for the town of Bafleur in Normandy.


4. I can take the right wing off a fly resting on a horse's tail from a mile away and not touch the rest of the fly or the horse's tail with a rifle.


5. I cannot/will not abide stupidity.


6. I like to swim at night.


7. I love tea ... all kinds of tea.


8. I have seen an orange woman naked ... and yes, I do mean orange.


9. I like flowers and gardening.


10. I will always defend the defenseless.












No comments: