Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Friday, September 5, 2008

I asked the same question

Obama, the constitutional law professor

Asks Pallin and the repugicans...
"Just who are you fighting for?"




"This is very curious. They haven't talked about the fact that I was a civil rights lawyer, or taught constitutional law, my work in the state legislature, or us senate, they focused on this 3 years where I worked as a community organizer, right out of college. As if I'm make the leap from 2-3 years out of college to the presidency.

I would argue that doing work in the community, try and create jobs, bring people together, rejuvenate the communities that have fallen on hard times, setup job training programs in areas that have been hard hit where the steel plants have closed. That's relevant only in understanding where I'm coming from, who I believe in, who I'm fighting for and why I'm in this race.

The question I have for them is
Why would that kind of work be ridiculous?
Who are they fighting for?"

I asked the same question here.

No comments: