Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Monday, September 22, 2008

Right on cue

Right on cue ...

I posted a piece on September 20, 2008 of a study from Scotland that proves the detrimental affects of smoking and in particular second hand smoke in public by a marked decrease in health problems after smoking bans are in place.

And, they chimed right in.

Who, you might ask, chimed in?

The myopic smokers and their agents of denial (kind of like repugicans in the way they knee-jerk, but I digress).

Making false claims and issuing psuedo-science myths via links to their handlers' dogma in the comments box.

Yes, I checked the links out and they are nothing but as I stated above.

One would think they would learn, but alas I fear tis not to be.

No comments: