Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Sunday, September 7, 2008

They just don't get it

Lest some think I am 'on the left' instead of center - appearances do not always reflect reality - I found this quote by Oscar Levant to illustrate how I view politics and politicians:

"I once said cynically of a politician, `He`ll double-cross that bridge when he comes to it."

At the moment the Left is sounding the voice of America in its views and opinions and that is where I reside, America not amerikkka so I am supporting the Left.
The right is completely out of touch with reality (evidenced by those on a forum who continually claim I am far left, personally, and by the total disregard for the evidence before them in general in the world at large) so I will not support them.

No comments: