Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Sunday, October 26, 2008

Daily Funny

A dirty, decrepit bum stops a man and asks for $2 to buy food. The man starts to give the bum the money and then asks, "Are you going to spend it on booze?"

"No," says the bum. Are you going to gamble with it?"

Again, "No," says the bum."

"Are you going to spend it on golf?"

"I haven't played golf for more than 20 years." the bum answers.

"Well says the man I am not going to give you this money, but I will take you home with me for a great home cooked meal."

The bum asks, "Won't your wife be angry. I smell and I am dirty."

The man answers, " She might be, but I want her to see what happens to someone who doesn't drink, gamble or play golf."

No comments: