Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Daily Laugh

This one is too rich! My sides are hurting from the laughter!

I literally just received an e-mail from a friend containing the following quote:

"... trying to discuss ideas with hopelessly closed and self-righteous minds."

What makes this so hilarious is the one quoted opining on others having 'closed and self-righteous minds' is in fact one of the most self-righteous, closed minded wing-nuts posting on that old forum I have mentioned.

I have always maintained they haven't a grasp on reality and they keep proving me correct time and time again.

Anyway I need to go and get the aspirin ... damn my sides are hurting ...LOL.

No comments: