Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Friday, November 28, 2008

The new The Fireman album is out










The Fireman’s much anticipated third studio album Electric Arguments finally came out this week.

Listen to the album at http://myspace. com/thefiremanmusic or http://www. thefiremanmusic. com

To launch the album, earlier this week, Paul visited The Fire Station pub in London to chat to the world’s media about Electric Arguments.

Talking about the new album, Paul told the media, “ We had creative freedom to make this album any way we wanted. It could have been very carefully considered but that wouldn’t be The Fireman.” Talking about working with Youth he added, “I like working with someone. I like giving up control. It’s more fun than sitting in a room on your own all day. ”

On the decision to include vocals this time round, Paul commented, “The first two Fireman albums were instrumental. Youth suggested to me, ‘how about a bit of vocal?’ And I said, ‘well I haven’t got any songs, I’ve got no idea’. And because it’s The Fireman and anything goes, I said, ‘yeah sure’. So I just ad-libbed it and eventually a song came out of it. ”

No comments: