Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Monday, December 29, 2008

Sneezing and sexual thoughts

Earlier this month over on our sister blog I posted a blurb about research showing that every time a man sneezes he is thinking about sex.

So myself and several male friends have been doing our own 'research' into the correlation between sneezing and thoughts of sex for the past few weeks.

I am able to report that preliminary findings indicate the initial study to be grossly flawed in that absolutely no instance of sexual thoughts occurred prior to,during or after any sneezes in the last few weeks from either myself or any of my friends participating in the highly scientific research.

So the premise that women could tell what is on a man's mind when he sneezes is debunked for now ... the 'research' will continue.

No comments: