Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Monday, January 5, 2009

Thor Scares Thief

A would be burglar in Edinburgh, Scotland got a little closer to a deity than he really wanted to when he tried to burgle one particular home New Year's Eve.
The home's owner, Torvald Alexander, 38, returned from a New Year's party dressed as the Norse god of thunder and surprised the thief.

From The Telegraph:
Thorrrrrr Mr Alexander said: "As soon as he saw me his eyes went wide with terror.

"He looked like he had had a few drinks and decided to do a late night break in, but he hadn't counted on the God of Thunder living here."

He added: "I had just got back from a fancy dress New Year's party and because I have a Norwegian name I decided to go as Thor.

"It took ages making the cape, helmet and breast plate, and I must admit it was a bit chilly walking home, but when I saw that guy I just went mad and charged at him, my cape flying behind me.

No comments: