Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Friday, February 6, 2009

Twenty Five Things About Me

It's all the rage right now so here goes:

1. I am tall and broad shouldered
2. I am honest and speak the truth -even if you do not like it
3. I am a great chef
4. I am a poet
5. I am dead center politically - though I always err on the side of humans in lieu of corporations
6. I am an Archeologist
7. I am an ordained minister
8. I have several post graduate degrees
9. I am fluent in several languages
10. I am a 'great' grandfather as well as a great-grandfather
11. I prefer dogs to cats
12. I would rather be in the mountains
13. I am Scots (with a dash of Native American)
14. I am one of the last of a dying breed -a true Southern Gentleman
15. I believe in love at first sight - I've seen it happen
16. I am an omnivorous reader
17. I always defend 'the little guy'
18. I am a crack shot with rifle or hand gun
19. I sleep very little
20. I do not drink alcohol of any kind and never have
21. I do not smoke and never have
22. I do not use 'street' or OTC drugs and my doctor says getting me to use prescription drugs is akin to getting blood from a turnip.
23. I love tea - all kinds of tea
24. I love camping
25. I have many hobbies and interests

And that's about it.

No comments: