Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Saturday, March 14, 2009

What they are saying

Sorting through the in-box finds these comments from readers:

Jason says: Keep up the good work.
Will do, Jason.

Pietro says: I get most of my real news here.
Pietro, that is a bit scary, but thanks.

Jennifer says: Great Blog!
Thanks, Jennifer.

Gary says: It makes me stand and shout and sit and cry, keep it up.
Glad to be of service.

Donna says: I love you, man!
Why, thank you, Donna.

Isabella says: It stimulates my mind.
That is a good thing, right, Isabella?!

Jeri and Dave say: Love it, love it, love it.
Can't say I disagree with you two.

Ping says: Keep biting them a new one.
Oh, I will, Ping. Oh, I will.

Bertrand says: It is a joy reading this blog.
I am all about spreading the joy.

... I'll sort through more later.

No comments: