Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Quote of the Day

Western Pennsylvania will soon have a new U.S. attorney. Mary Beth Buchanan announced her resignation.
Buchanan says her only regret during her tenure was accepting a plea from Tommy Chong.


~ KDKA TV in Pittsburgh

I'm honored to be Mary Beth's only regret.
Now does she regret going after me?
Or does she regret that I never got enough time?
I tend to think she wishes she'd never heard my name.
I have become her legacy.
Mary Beth Loose Cannon is now looking for a job.
She blew her last job busting me.
Karma is so sweet!
She's looking for a work while Cheech and I start our second multi-million dollar tour thanks to the publicity she created for us!
Thank you Mary Beth - may you find peace and happiness in your search for your soul.

~ Tommy Chong

No comments: