Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Thursday, November 5, 2009

"Should I Trust Al Gore, or My Rock Hard Nipples?"

From Treehugger:

al gore daily show photo

Al Gore Heads to the Daily Show
That's just one of the questions Jon Stewart asks Gore when the former vice president sits down to talk about his new book about finding solutions to climate change. Consider this a companion piece to my earlier post defending Al Gore from the New York Times--and watch Gore prove himself to be the knowledgeable climate spokesman he is. Video after the jump.

Article continues: "Should I Trust Al Gore, or My Rock Hard Nipples?" (VIDEO)

No comments: