Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Wednesday, April 7, 2010

More Job Seekers Opting For Cosmetic Procedures

plastic surgery
In his 10 years as facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Steven Dayan has had no shortage of patients in his downtown Chicago office. But these days, Dr. Dayan says more and more are looking for an edge in the challenging job market.
“A good 10 to 15 percent of my patients who come in now are requesting treatments in order to make them do better in the workplace,” said Dr. Dayan.
Dr. Dayan says his patients range from CEOs to receptionists to school teachers, and especially sales people. David Wilk, 27, is one of them.
“I didn’t want my nose to be the center of my thoughts during an interview or during a presentation, and with working in sales, I knew that couldn’t be a distraction, so I really wanted to take care of the situation,” said Wilk.

No comments: