Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Tuesday, August 3, 2010

'Miss Alphabet' changes name to include a word for each letter

A new mother, formerly known as Ceejay Epton, is believed to have the longest name in Europe after changing it by deed poll to include a word for each letter in the alphabet.

Ceejay A Apple B Boat C Cat D Dog E Elephant F Flower G Goat H House I Igloo J Jellyfish K Kite L Lion M Monkey N Nurse O Octopus P Penguin Q Queen R Robot S Sun T Tree U Umbrella V Violin W Whale X X-Ray Y Yo-Yo Z Zebra Terryn Feuji-Sharemi - better known as 'Mummy' to son Kian - says she made the change ‘for a bit of a laugh’ after her baby was born.

Photo from SWNS.

‘My friend wanted to be called “Pink”, so I thought I might as well change my name too,’ said the 22-year-old from Doncaster, South Yorkshire. ‘I’ve just had a baby, so I thought I would change it to help teach him the alphabet.’

The Legal Deed Poll Service charges just £10 to change your name. ‘We get people applying for all kinds of crazy name changes all the time but this one really is different, even for us,’ said LDPS chief executive Jamie Jackson. ‘We wish “Miss Alphabet” the best of luck and bet her little boy will know the entire alphabet in next to no time.’

No comments: