Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Monday, September 20, 2010

Old Man Beats Armed Robber with Swiffer

Phillip Graham, 71, of Spartanburg County, South Carolina, drove off an armed home invader. His weapon of opportunity was a Swiffer dust mop:
The man, who was wearing a ski mask, appeared to have a pistol in his hand, Graham said.
Graham was armed too, but only with a Dustbuster in one hand and a Swiffer in the other.
“He told me to get down and I grabbed the Swiffer, started jabbing him with it and it broke off, so I still kept on jabbing,” Graham said. “I told him, ‘You get out of my house, you sorry son of a bitch, I’ll kill you.’ I kept jabbing him and he backed out and ran to the back of the house and then across behind the house.”

No comments: