Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sean Duffy Appeals To The Common Man

Repugican congressman from Wisconsin, Sean Duffy, forgets who he's talking to and complains about his measly $174,000 annual salary:
Sean-Duffy I can guarantee you, or most of you, I guarantee that I have more debt than all of you. With 6 kids, I still pay off my student loans. I still pay my mortgage. I drive a used minivan. If you think I’m living high on the hog, I’ve got one paycheck. So I struggle to meet my bills right now. Would it be easier for me if I get more paychecks? Maybe, but at this point I’m not living high on the hog.
There's a video.
And then: repugicans Demand Sean Duffy Salary Tape Be Pulled From The Internet.
First the repugican party in Polk County, Wisconsin, pulled the tape of Rep. Sean Duffy (reptile-WI) fretting about making ends meet on his $174,000 a year salary from its own website. Now they want it gone from the whole Internet.
You may remember Sean Duffy from TV. He was on the tube back in 1997 on Real World: Boston.
***
Cry me a river and it still won't do you a damned bit of good - you should be unemployed as it is in the first place.

No comments: