Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Computer Help

I was having trouble with my computer. So I called Jaden, the 9-year-old next door whose bedroom looks like Mission Control, and asked him to come over.

Jaden clicked a couple of buttons and solved the problem.

As he was walking away, I called after him, ‘So, what was wrong?

He replied, ‘It was an ID ten T error.’

I didn’t want to appear stupid, but nonetheless inquired, ‘An, ID Ten T error? What’s that? In case I need to fix it again.’

Jaden grinned. ‘Haven’t you ever heard of an ID ten T error before?”

No,’ I replied.

‘Write it down,’ he said, ‘and I think you’ll figure it Out.’

So I wrote down: I D 1 0 T

I used to like the little shit.

No comments: