Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Sunday, October 9, 2011

Images from Occupy Wall Street's Protest Camp

occupy wall street photo
Photos: Jess Root
After Brian's inspiring coverage of Occupy Wall Street, I had to show support to my NYC brothers and sisters fighting the good fight against the 1% negatively ruling America.
I expected to emerge the Fulton St. subway to a band of marchers, but not doing my homework ahead of time, I was directed -- thanks to a street food vendor -- to Zuccotti Park. I wouldn't march (bummer -- I saved my voice so I could shout!), but I'd join the pool of protesters during their version of lunch hour. What I stumbled upon was a fascinating "base camp" operation.
Article continues: Images from Occupy Wall Street's Protest Camp

No comments: