Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Saturday, October 20, 2012

Banana Boat Sunscreen Recalled After People Burst Into Flames

Most people use sunscreen to prevent burns, but unfortunately, that's exactly what some people get after applying a line of Banana Boat spray-on sunscreen: they burst into flames!
From CBS News:
After applying Banana Boat Sport Performance spray-on sunscreen before barbecuing, Brett Sigworth's body caught on fire.
"I sprayed on the spray-on sunscreen, and then rubbed it on for a few seconds. I walked over to my grill, took one of the holders to move some of the charcoal briquettes around and all of a sudden it just went up my arm," Brett Sigworth of Stow, Mass., told CBS Boston.
"I went into complete panic mode and screamed," he said. "I've never experienced pain like that in my life."
Now, Energizer Holdings, the maker of the Banana Boat sunscreen, is recalling 23 varieties of the spray-on sunscreen products: More

No comments: