Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Sunday, October 7, 2012

Santorum: Maybe Romney wants to eat Big Bird

With friends like these.

Rick Santorum says maybe Romney wanted to eat Big Bird
“I’ve voted to kill Big Bird in the past,” [Santorum] said when asked about his position on the issue. “So, I have a record there that I have to disclose. That doesn’t mean I don’t like Big Bird. I mean, you can kill things and still like them, maybe to eat them, I don’t know.”Santorum, who fell short in his presidential primary bid against Republican nominee Mitt Romney earlier this year, appeared to recognize that his choice of words could ruffle some feathers. After asking, “Can we go back on that one?” he quipped, “That’s a bad youtube moment right there.”
Too late.
Keep in mind that Mitt Romney said he liked Big Bird but would kill him anyway.  That’s what Santorum was responding to, that’s why he gave an example of how someone could like Big Bird but kill him anyway.  To eat him.

No comments: