Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Tuesday, May 21, 2013

CCTV captures moment ghost calls time at bar

Video footage has emerged which appears to show the bell in the clubhouse at Exmouth Rugby Club ringing of its own volition.

The CCTV shows spooked bar staff giving the bell a cautious berth as it springs to life mid-afternoon.

But bar manager Frank Bright, known as Marv, is less than convinced. "The bell ringing on its own is pretty odd, I'll give you that," he said, "And one of the girls was quite freaked out.



"But I'm a bit more level-headed and I'm sure there's some way to explain it; I just can't put my finger on it at the moment."

No comments: