Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I'm looking for Bigfoot, not pot!

Sm bigfoot1 
Tim Marczenko of Toronto claims that Durham County police harassed and falsely arrested him for possession of a controlled substance. Marczenko was trudging through the brush and apparently police suspected that he was a pot grower. He was actually searching for Bigfoot. According to the National Post, Sasquatch-seeking is an alibi that others have tried using in the region. But Marczenko was serious! “(The police officer) asked me, ‘What are you doing out here?’ I told him I was investigating a Bigfoot report and he said, ‘Wow, you’re a terrible liar,’ ” Mr. Marczenko said. ” ‘I know it sounds crazy but I’m not lying about it,’ I said. He kept telling me I was lying about the situation.” 

No comments: