Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Man Born without Arms Designs NASCAR Components with His Feet

News of the positive sort

Every step of the way in life there have been people who said that I can't do things. Said that I couldn't ride a bicycle. Said that I couldn't live on my own. Couldn't get a good job and support myself or I couldn't go to college and graduate. I don't listen too much to people when they tell me I can't do something.
Charlie Parker was born without arms. But that hasn't stopped him from becoming an engineer at Hendrick Motorsports, a top tier NASCAR race car design firm. Watch how Mr. Parker's drive made him successful.

No comments: