Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Saturday, October 26, 2013

Fantastic Bacon-Laden Treats For Your Thanksgiving Dinner

I know, I know, Halloween isn't over yet, so it's still a little early to start thinking about Thanksgiving, but if you plan on making all 50 of these great bacon-enhanced Thanksgiving recipes courtesy of Buzzfeed, you'll need to start shopping early in order to buy up all the bacon you can find in the grocery store.
Personally, I'm a big fan of bacon, but I have discovered that some Thanksgiving favorites are better without it -like green bean cassarole where the bacon just add saltyness and doesn't even enhance the crunch. I do recommend adding bacon and dried cranberries to your sweet potatoes for some some serious flavor enhancement though.

No comments: