Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Monday, October 7, 2013

The world's first Trillionaire

... for a few hours at least

An East Texas man was checking his account online, as many of us do, when he saw his balance being higher than he remembered. A lot higher. With a lot more zeroes.
Yes, his bank statement said he had over four trillion dollars in his account.
I volunteered to become his friend.
The world's first trillionaire was projected to be Bill Gates, but Reggie Theus beat him to it.
"Lately you're known as the four trillion dollar man," I said to Reggie.
"Well, I was definitely surprised when I looked in my account and saw that much money in there" he laughed

No comments: