Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Friday, March 28, 2014

Homeowner freed deer stuck in picket fence

An homeowner from Attleboro, Massachusetts freed a deer that got stuck after trying to jump a picket fence early on Sunday morning.
Original footage.
Seven-year-old Grant Kelley and his mother Kate were the first to spot the animal that was hanging upside down on the fence after a dog started barking.

"We looked outside and we thought it was a huge branch," Grant said. "I saw that there was fur on it and I'm like 'Uh, OK, this is weird.'" Kate Kelley immediately called for her husband, Brian. "It was looking at me like 'Help! What do I do?'" she said.
News video.

Brian realized the deer's legs weren't broken, just stuck, so he removed the problem picket. "I used my shoulder to push the other leg through," Brian said. "All I cared about was protecting my face and not ending up with a broken nose." The deer was able to run back into the woods.

No comments: