Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Saturday, March 1, 2014

Raw waffles led to 911 call

A Florida woman, unhappy with her midnight waffles called 911 to complain.
"They gave me some raw waffles," starts the caller's story, "and I told him that I don't want the waffles."

The irate Tampa woman said she wanted the charges for the waffles taken off her bill, but the restaurant wasn't able to refund her. She shares her side of the story with the 911 operator, "[the restaurant] sold me something that was uncooked,

"I'm already paying for the whole waffle that was already uncooked, so you want me to pay for the half of waffle too that ain't uncooked." The 911 operator patiently tells the woman that the police will come help sort the matter out, but it will ultimately be a civil matter.

No comments: