Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Steaks 101





There are no recipes in this video. Instead, Pat LaFrieda explains the differences between the different steak names you’ve heard. Frankly, I knew the difference between these as a matter of price, not what part of the cow they come from or what characteristics they have.
At a restaurant, I often order a steak by how many ounces the portion comes in, because as much as this is costing someone, I would feel awful leaving half of it on the plate. As far as steak at home goes, my husband does a good job grilling, and my contribution is to NOT ask how much he spent on the meat. Better to just eat up and enjoy it!





No comments: