Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Tuesday, July 1, 2014

A New Name ...

Took one of those personality tests online to determine what my Native American name would be based on my personality and I got:
Akecheta translates to Fighter. You stand up for what your believe in, nobody can stop you once you've found your passion. One of your best qualities is that not much can bring you down, so people can always count on you to help them out.
I'll take it seeing how my actual Native American name is: Unega Edodi Yonv which translates to Grandfather White Bear and my Gaelic name is: Iompróidh Trodaí which translates to Warrior Bear. I could use some non-ursine qualities to my name. But I can't get away from the warrior aspect though - my English name means Warrior Leader. Oo-Rah.

No comments: