Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Remember Colored Toilet Paper?

When I saw this picture at Weird Vintage it occurred to me that my children have never seen colored toilet paper. When I was a kid, I noticed the different pastel colors in my friend’s homes that matched the different bathroom colors. My parents always bought plain white, as it was less expensive. But now toilet paper everywhere is white. What happened? The answer is at the ToiletPaperWorld Blog.

In other news, there is a ToiletPaperWorld Blog. Oh yes, you can still get colored TP if you really want it, but you have to have it shipped in.

No comments: