Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Saturday, April 25, 2015

Agoraphobic Woman Leaves Home for Third Time in Ten Years, Falls Down Manhole


A woman suffering from agoraphobia who only left her house twice in ten years found that the third time out definitely wasn't the charm. The 57-year-old woman from Britain who, oddly enough, is named Janet Faal, left home as part of her therapy and fell down a manhole shortly afterward.
According to The Daily Mail, Faal left home in an attempt to help her friend move a pallet that was blocking her car. Once she moved the pallet, Faal plummeted down the open manhole, leaving her with two black eyes and a broken leg. She then waited an hour for paramedics to rescue her from the dark, cramped cavity. Faal said,
"I took a step over – never in my life did I think there was a hole underneath, I thought it had just fallen over. The next thing I remember is the pain. It was awful. I fell and smashed my face on the pallet, and I was in the hole with blood all over me and I couldn’t move."
Read more on this story at The Daily Mail.

No comments: