Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Tuesday, July 7, 2015

How to Prepare a Traditional English Breakfast

In Episode 32, the most recent episode of Anglophenia, host Kate Arnell explains all of the culinary components that make up a full English breakfast. How does it look to you, people not of English descent? Americans who've traveled to England, what did you think when you were met with your first English breakfast as shown in this video? Was it to your liking? I wish I could say I was a fan, but I can't honestly say that. I generally opted for an egg (cooked a bit longer than their usual time), some of their delicious tea and a slice of toast.

No comments: