Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Sunday, December 25, 2016

Heidi Klum On Being a So-Called Cougar and Going Topless at the Beach

Heidi Klum is 43, and her boyfriend, art dealer Vito Schnabel, is 30, but according to her that 13 year age difference doesn’t make her a cougar. In a new interview with Ocean Drive magazine, she says, “It’s not about age. We have an amazing connection, we have fun together, and we love each other. It doesn’t matter what people say. As long as you know when you close your door in your own home, you have an amazing time together. That’s really all that matters.” The supermodel and lingerie designer also explains her fondness for going topless at the beach. “I grew up going to nude beaches with my parents, so I’m a nudist. I have no problems with nudity at all. I’m very free. When I go to the beach, it’s in a very remote place where there are not a lot of people, and I like to go topless.”

No comments: