Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Friday, September 14, 2007

Even My "Opponents" Are Singing Praises

Sounding the trumpet again!

Some of the people on other forums who usually are at loggerheads with me - mainly over politics - are 'singing' my praises for this and her sister Blog ... even to the point of being complimentary and polite (in private messages of course, they don't want to put a crack in their personal 'public' personas, no they do not).

So I might be winning them over to the Light after all and they are joining my 'friends' from across the geo-political-religious spectrum ... all it takes in a working brain and the ability and willingness to use it - something some are unfortunately unwilling and/or incapable of doing.

No comments: