Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Friday, September 14, 2007

Which Historical Lunatic Are You?

Sometimes those internet 'tests' are fun to take and when I ran across one that asked "Which historical lunatic are You!", I had to take it.
The test concluded I was Joshua Abraham Norton, the First and Only Emperor of the United States.
Which isn't all that bad, he was a successful man who lost it all but when he died 30,000 people formed a two mile long funeral procession to say goodbye to a friend to kings and paupers alike.
I like the successful part and the friend to kings and paupers thing; the losing it all part isn't on my 'favorites' list, but if 30,000 people showed up to my funeral losing it all might just well be worth it.


To take the test click here!
You may be a nice lunatic like me!

No comments: