Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Saturday, August 16, 2008

You can't stop the wind

And it keeps on rolling along ...

All 197 countries of the world have visited this little ol'blog and since I added the Flag Counter 108 have been back ... not bad for this humble Southern Boy's musings.

Some of the things they are saying about Carolina Naturally ...

"I found you blog to be very informative" - Malaysia
"Sacred elephants don't stand a chance of escaping unscathed" - Germany
"News with humor, Jon Stewart couldn't do any better" - United States
"I feel renewed inner peace when I read Carolina Naturally" - Nepal
"Scots rule, nice to read a fellow Scot's work" - Scotland
"Keep it up" - Australia
"I like the way all are treated fairly" - Pakistan
"Awesome, a Top Rank blog for sure" - United States


No comments: