Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Monday, February 2, 2009

The snake's new head

The repugican party has named its new National Chair, one Michael Steele. He's black, which has its repugican PR opportunities, but he must be comfortable with the repugicans' traditional bigoted politics or they'd never have chosen him. When he was running for Chair, Steele specifically distanced himself from the smears that he might be even vaguely sane. "I'm proud to say I'm a conservative, have been, always will be. So this notion that I'm a moderate is slightly overblown and, quite frankly, a lie."

*****

So it's going to be more of the same, more troglodyte repugican leadership.
I think that'll be fine for the dwindling ranks of the repugican party, and that is fine with me.

More at CNN.

No comments: