Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Daily Drift

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/c28.0.403.403/p403x403/521335_342917869111533_1828257220_n.jpg
Yeah, just deal with it!

Some of our readers today have been in:
Guatemala City, Guatemala
Kluang, Malaysia
London, England
Luqa, Malta
Kathmandu, Nepal
Bandung, Indonesia
Edinburgh, Scotland
Tirana, Albania
Belgrade, Serbia
George Town, Malaysia
Jakarta, Indonesia
Cape Town, South Africa
Sanaa, Yemen
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Hagatna, Guam
Klang, Malaysia
Moscow, Russia
Kuantan, Malaysia
Hanoi, Vietnam
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Medellin, Colombia
Bangkok, Thailand

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm amazed, I have to admit. Rarely do I encounter a blog that's equally educative and entertaining, and without a doubt, you have hit the nail on the head. The problem is something that too few folks are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I came across this in my search for something relating to this.
My site plantar fibromatosis hospital