Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Monday, August 26, 2013

Lush Dimbulb Is Too Dumb to Understand That Obama Was Mocking Him and the repugican cabal

Lunatic Fringe
obama-limbaugh
After Obama outted repugicans as being afraid of Lush Dimbulb, the wingnut hate-spewer was too dumb to understand that the president was mocking the repugican cabal’s fear of him.
On CNN, the president let it be known that the repugicans are afraid of a hate speech radio host, “Nobody thinks that’s good for the middle class. So the question is ultimately, if you are putting the American people first, if you are prioritizing them, then this shouldn’t be that difficult. And I’ve made this argument to my repugican friends privately, and, by the way, sometimes they say to me privately, “I agree with you, but I’m worried about a primary from, you know, somebody in the tea party back in my district,” or, “I’m worried about what Lush Dimbulb is going to say about me on the radio. And so you got to understand, I’m — it’s really difficult.”
Dimbulb tried to spin these comments as Obama blaming him for the gridlock in D.C.:
I am the reason he can’t move his agenda forward, which of course is silly because he’s getting everything he wants. He blamed me again. I mean, it’s like a broken record. You know what I think is happening? I think that nobody’s listening to Obama anymore. I don’t think he commands nearly the attention or the interest that he did. So what he’s doing is going back to the greatest hits, kind of like if you’re at a radio station and losing audience, play the hits, you know, stop the New Age stuff and go play the hits. Well, he’s going back and he recycled this idea that the repugicans are not cooperating with him because they’re afraid of what I’m gonna say about them.
The repugicans are not listening to me! The true irony here is the repugicans are not listening to me. I don’t know who the repugicans are listening to outside of their consultants, but they’re not listening to me, but he’s gotta blame somebody.
This is the opposite of what the president was suggesting. Obama wasn’t blaming Dimbulb for gridlock, but simply stating the fact that repugicans are afraid of  a hate speech radio host whose only power is the fear that he creates in them. The president was mocking the sorry state of the repugican cabal.
Dimbulb doesn’t want to admit it, but repugicans are afraid to cross him. They don’t want him trashing them to his listeners. Dimbulb isn’t guiding the agenda of the repugican cabal, you will not hear a single peep of criticism of Lush from any elected repugican.
Lush Dimbulb doesn’t get it. President Obama was saying that the repugican fear of Dimbulb is one of the reasons why the repugican cabal refuses to work with him. Dimbulb’s inflation of himself as blamed for the gridlock was nothing more than a giant ego stroke on his part. It is the repugican fear of the Dimbulb monster under their beds that is the problem. Dimbulb doesn’t have the power to block Obama’s agenda. In fact, what repugicans can’t understand is that he doesn’t have any power at all.
What Obama revealed demonstrated how pathetic the repugican cabal has become, but Lush Dimbulb and the repugican cabal are too dumb to know when they are being mocked.
Lush may be obsessed with the president, but Obama is too busy being the leader of the free world to waste a second of his time thinking about a non-entity like Dimbulb. It’s just too bad that repugicans can’t learn to treat Dimbulb the exact same way.

No comments: