Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Sunday, June 7, 2015

Motorist fined for traveling at the speed limit Motorist fined for traveling at the speed limit

A man in Queensland, Australia, was sent a fine for driving at 100km/h in a 100km/h zone.
Zac Murray, 24, received the $151 fine after he was snapped by a speed camera on the Sunshine Motorway at Mooloolaba on May 14.
The fine stated that he had exceeded the limit by less than 13km/h but below it listed his "Alleged speed" as 100km/h in the 100km/h "Speed zone". "I am deeply saddened by my actions," Mr Murray said.
"Clearly I did not think of the children or consider the consequences of my actions as I drove at an alleged speed of 100km in a 100km zone. I hope you can all forgive me. But most importantly I hope I can forgive myself for the monster I have become." Queensland Police withdrew the fine at around lunchtime on Tuesday.

No comments: