Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Friday, September 4, 2015

Woman who asked her romantic boyfriend for flowers received twelve bags of flour instead

A woman from Llantrisant in south Wales had an unusual delivery when she asked her boyfriend for flowers. Paige-Ellen Williams, 22, was surprised when a Tesco delivery man knocked on her door last Monday morning - with 12 bags of flour.
Thinking he had the wrong address Paige sent him away, only to discover her boyfriend, 29-year-old Richard Selway, had organized the delivery. She said: “I was teasing him a few weeks ago telling him I deserved to have flowers delivered to the house after a pretty challenging day. I completely forgot I’d said anything to him about it.
“On Monday there was a knock on the door and I answered it to find the Tesco delivery driver there.I told him he had the wrong address because I hadn’t ordered anything from Tesco and we never do online grocery shopping and he went back to his van. A little while later, he came back insisting the delivery was for me as he’d just spoken to my boyfriend Richard.
“I was so confused when the delivery driver put the bags on the table and I spotted that one of them was full of flour. It wasn’t until the delivery driver left that I realized every single carrier bag was full of flour and the penny finally dropped. He’s usually very romantic and thoughtful and he’s a great daddy to our daughter Hazel. But he has a wicked sense of humor. He’s very lucky I find him so funny.”

No comments: