Welcome to ...

The place where the world comes together in honesty and mirth.
Windmills Tilted, Scared Cows Butchered, Lies Skewered on the Lance of Reality ... or something to that effect.


Saturday, February 6, 2016

Search for American woman whose belongings were dropped onto Liverpool street by a seagull

A Liverpool woman got the shock of her life after a “huge” seagull dropped a pouch containing ID relating to an American woman at her feet.
Ann Hall, 64, who is scared of birds, was walking along when a peculiar package dropped from a seagull’s beak. She said: “I am absolutely terrified of birds and the next thing there was a huge seagull flying towards me and with that it dropped something – it almost dropped at my feet. It was just extraordinary.
“When I inspected it I thought it could be a mobile phone, but it dropped too lightly to be anything terribly heavy. I had a closer look and it was a little pouch. I looked in and there were a lot of credit cards, a driving license and two £20 notes folded up - they belonged to an American lady.”
The pouch, which seemingly belongs to a 46-year-old woman from South Carolina, also contained an entry card to the Hilton Hotel. Ms Hall handed to it into St Anne Street police station at around 4.30 on Friday afternoon. She said: “I said to the policeman, ‘don’t laugh, this is true,’ and he thought it was really funny too.” Ms Hall said police are making efforts to locate the American woman.

No comments: